Storage solutions can be costly, especially if you’re running a business in which you use a lot of documentation. This can lead to external hard drives or other physical storage cluttering up your office when there’s really no need. Cloud storage is the solution to this problem and our computer support Glasgow team can help you get set up.
Why your Business Needs Cloud Storage
Cloud storage is far from the only solution that you can use to store your data online but not all are created equal. Allowing your employees to upload confidential documents to access them on another device is dangerous and can pose a threat to your security.
Instead of prohibiting this, Cloud storage allows this process to happen in a safer environment. This allows your staff to stay flexible without compromising on confidentiality. Providing this solution means that they won’t have to look for their own and potentially cause a leak of information.
It doesn’t matter what size your business is, we have you covered with our Cloud storage service. We’ll keep your data backed up and safe, so your employees can access it wherever they are.
Features of Cloud Storage
Cloud storage gives your business all of the following features:
• More efficient collaboration on shared files, as the most recent files can be saved by users.
• Simple processes with a friendly user experience, no learning curve for your users.
• Quick backups of individual files for easy access elsewhere.
• You’re back to having control over your files and where they are stored.
• Many files are backed up in the case of damage to your devices or corruption.
Remember that we have other Cloud solutions that you can integrate too, so you can streamline your IT. If you’d like any further information on this or any other service then please contact us.